Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Gift For You




Hi, Everyone!


I,m very excited today as it has been confirmed by my sister I can display my craft products in her new shop. Thats a dream come true. I want to share this happiness with all my blogger friends who inspire me to make beautiful things. I,m offering a gift to one person who will post this box on her side bar and link back to my blog. If she leaves a comment and become a follower all the better. I,ve not decided what I will offer but it will contain whole lot of things like, laces ribbons, embellishments, card stock, embossed paper, paper border laces, assorted punch outs, quilled figures, blings and many more things. I,ll keep adding something everyday. The winner will be announced on the 13 the July , the day the store opens. So get going and wish me !

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congraulations Anita, Your flower work is so beautiful.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for your new venture!! All the good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great news anita... congrats... its like a dream come true for any crafter... wish u all the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats anita,i think ur comments section is working now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations !!! Hope your new venture is greeted with great success... :) Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing u all the best in your New Venture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Anita! Such great news! I wish you great sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great start Anita!!! Wish u all the success!!

    Your Candy is up for Grabs on my side bar :)

    Cheers
    Karuna
    http://twirlsandcurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and thank you for the chance!!

    SMita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anita great to hear abt ur sister's shop, do post picures of ur stuff displayed at her shop!.......thank you for giving us a chance to win goodies :)

    Hugs,
    Juhi

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey great to hear about the store...all the best buddy...n the goodies on offer seem to be lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.