Saturday, June 12, 2010

Punch Craft Wall Hanging



This is a wall hanging made exclusively with punches. I,ve used the tile punch to create the background. The flowers are made as follows--Rose--Pear Punch, small flowers--cherry blossom, leaves--Grape leaf, ash leaf. All the punches are from Punchbunch. This creation clearly belongs to the Sir Stampalot Challenge for June--punch it. I think I,ll make more of these in various colours. Simply loved the whole thing although its totally a back breaking job.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely anitha,too good.especially the center flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!.. it must have been pretty time consuming!.. but worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely project Anitha, thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many flowers, its gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful project, thank you for entering it into the Sir Stampalot challenge.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is very neat and intricate. I really liked the envelopes and the lacy background. I am happy you came to the store and we met. I am sure you will do justice to my craft supplies. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. anita all ur work is so beautiful simply can't take my eyes off ur work .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.