Thursday, June 17, 2010

A quick card



Hi, Everyone! too much of crafting is taking a toll on me. But I,m getting addicted to it with each passing day. My sister is opening a new store in July and has agreed to display my stuff(wow!). I,ve been waiting for this since ages. Its been my dream to have a craft store( Its just 2% going to be true) so lets see if things work out my way. So now, I,m busy with creating a stock. This card was made in just 20 mins. So nothing very fancy. Just a simple card. I just loved this hedgehog and it goes for Pile It On Challenge#23-Summer Showers. I,ve followed The Card Patterns# 68 sketch. The Card also goes To StampSomething Challenge-Happy Something

7 comments:

  1. wow!!.. congratulayions!!.. this card is soo cool!.. and so is the news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,grt news.Even my dream is to have a art gallery.lucky u,card s so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might have been quick, but it's super pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card ! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card!!! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Anita!!Thanks for playing along with Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.