Friday, July 16, 2010

A New Baby Card







I wanted to make a baby card since a long time but could not find time. he card patterns Sketch 72 is simply awesome. I recently bought lots of papers from Itsy Bitsy and Starmark and wanted to use them.I also bought these cute wooden embellishments from an exhibition. There were 100 designs and I had a hard time choosing them. The roses are from Yvvone's tutorial on making roses from felt flowers. I tried them with paper and got amazing results. Thanks Yvvone for the wonderful tutorials. This card also goes for BEE CRAFTY Challenge 33 --3D The Challenge at 365 cards Day 138 is too good. They have given a list of things and you have to create a card using one of the things. Quite exciting! I have used gingham pattern, pink blue purple colour trio, 2 brads, and the circle as the shape of the die cut. whew thats it!

7 comments:

  1. super duper cute!.. awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing Anita... love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love all the 3D elements!

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card,love all the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable your card is! I love your layering and embellllies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love your little paper flowers!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.