Friday, August 27, 2010

1,2,3 Get set Go




Now thats a challenge that I loved cos, once I got down to work, I really got stuck as the limits made me redo the card again and again. The craftyjc challenge 2 is too good. Finally I finished the card. I,ve used 1Dp and since its double sided, I folded the top corner to get the view of the other side. The colour is pink and brown and the the embellishments are pink doll(has been with me for a while), and two ribbons. If I could I would send a second entry after some time but somehow not very happy with it.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card!.. love the dp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card dear.. love the dolly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! :) Loved the PP. from whr?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! Love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute. The little doll is perfect. All the little details are soo yumm!
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge :)

    And of course you can play along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card anita... love dat little dolly... Thanks for playing along at the Crafty JC Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this smile in pink & brown.... Surely made me smile :) Hope 2 c more of them @ craftyJC yummilicious challenge...... Hugs))))

    Ash....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.