Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stamped Card



This is my first card where so much stamping is done. I,m awfully bad at it so I thought not to give it for Yvonne's Challenge as the deadline is tll 12 Sept. Might as well make something better. But the tutorial by Karen is just wonderful. Thanks Yvonne for bring to us such great tips. Again , I,ve used the Birthday embossing folder from CB ( I Bet This Machine has got sick of me) and the 3d stickers are from local store and the bottom edge is MS double loops punch. I hope I do a better work next time.

3 comments:

  1. this is really cute Anita, love the bright color combo and all the stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. stamping is very neat,why you are worried about that?very nice card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! Awesome use of sentiment stamp..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.