Friday, September 10, 2010

A Stamped Card




This is my first attempt on fully stamped card. And thats because of Yvvone. The tutorial on her blog by Karen was so well done that I,ve got addicted to stamping badly. This is my third attempt to get the whole thing right and I thought That I would not make it to the challenge. But finally, I,ve come up with this combination of Teal blue ( my Fav Colour) and black. Was in doubt about the combo but it has come out well. The stamp is from Basic Grey and yes! I,ve made my OWM MISTING SPRAY! Now all Yvvone,s work has misting and we do not get misting spray in India. So after lot of experimenting I,ve made mine and that two in many colours. Here I,ve misted the background with teal blue mist and then stamped the image in black. The Flower is a paper piecing one. Learnt in The Basic Grey Challenge # 28-Paper piecing. The petals are handcut and embossed and then put together. Some bling give a little sparkle to the whole thing. Since this is ( I think CAS ) a really clean and simple card, it also goes for paper Romance Challenge #15-clean and simple, The Paper Players Challenge #14-Jaydee,s Clean and simple Theme Challenge

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is a spectacular piece of work Anita! So glad the tutorial has inspired you to give stamping a try! :) Isn't misting fun??? Guess I'll be seeing a lot of it on your creations from now on! ;)

    Thank you so much for playing along!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your own misting?very nice and i love the colors and that flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this stamp. So unique in design n the way you made the flower from the same stamp design. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the clean, simple and elegant look. Well done on making your own mists - they look fabulous and great paper piecing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! I love the bling on the flower! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita. great job on stamping the whole card. Love your color choices and the flower with the little bit of bling... perfect!
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled beyond words that the tutorial I put together gave you the opportunity to stamp and create this BEAUTIFUL piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, pretty card.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and for entering our DT call.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card! I love how you repeated the image, it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at BG challenges and entering our DT call. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. like the symmetry of your stamping on this card! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card and I like the symmetry too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.