Sunday, October 3, 2010

I won a candy and Not a card!

I,m so happy that I won Rachana,s candy. Thanks a lot!! I will shop at itsy bitsy cos thats what she has offered in her candy. A Rs.500 gift voucher!! Thats very thoughtful cos we crafters are always hungry for craft supplies. Isn,t it?

Now, after a long time I made something other than a card and that is this cookie box. Its really come out well. I used the template of a cake box ( my place is full of these empty bake, biscuit, toothpaste, cookie etc, etc boxes.) to make this box and the flower is made from the groovy punch. The paper was misted with aqua blue(mister is my home made) and then the layers cut out and set together. The Butterfly is a martha stewart punch and I covered it with 3d glitter. The hear lace punch border is from Martha stewart and the sentiment is from Spardha.This is made esp. for Yvonne.s Challenge and I love her challenges cos in each one of them , I learn something new. All my stamping and misting is inspired by her so I really want to thank her.

I made another baby bag using a template and finally I could break away from pink and blue. Babies look pretty in yellow too. The PP is locally bought handmade paper. Finally I made it in time and hoping to make more in future. This also goes for the following challenges.
No time to stamp-159 -something in 3,s(3 butterflies)
Create with Connie and marie#118-anything but a card

16 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Anita! :) I love how you've used the MS punches so beautifully! Love the layers and the colours!

    Thank you so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and you even did 2 boxes! You are just so creative to make your own template for the first and I do see Yvonne's inspiration poking thru - just the doily alone. Plus that baby bag - sooo adorable! Where can I find the template for it?
    Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge on Yvonne's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,i am totally in love with your cookie box:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! one of ur best works indeed!!! how do you get the patience to make such lovely stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I loved both box & baby bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrtas Anita for winning Rachana's Candy....And love the Box and bag too much .. especially the bag...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute projects! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! I love the window in your first box! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these projects are absolutely darling! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful box... love the heart doily punch...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely works dear.
    Congrats for winning Rachana's candy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, gorgeous cookie box, one of my favs from your creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG the box is adorable...love it sooo much Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.