Sunday, November 21, 2010

What A Day!!!




A terrific day for me as I got four parcels (one is a candy announcement) and that was indeed thrilling. I got this beautiful card from Lucy. Loveher iris folding as she is an expert in this. Thanks a ton Lucy!!
Then I got my first parcel of spellbinder dies and folders from Paperdreamstores. That too in just 15 days! and then,



I got my scrapbook kit as a swap in http://www.swap-bot.com/. Thanks to Rachana for introducing me to it. And finally,


I won this super candy in Ujjwal,s Blog. Thanks a ton!!

5 comments:

  1. wow,luck girl you are.Scrapbook kit looks amazing,can u tell us about the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a fabulous day..you must be feeling like a princess!! I'm with Kavitha, can you tell me more about this swap..is it open for international swaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!.. lucky day!.. congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last it reached u , happy u liked it . indeed a lucky day

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.