Friday, December 10, 2010

A CHRISTMAS CARD

This is my second Magnolia card and I love colouring her. She is sitting on a branch with snow and flowers (the flowers are again done with punches--mini roses) and note my new CB folder-victoria. The PP is from Do crafts and the scalloped embossing is done on the ultimate pro. Some Faux Stitching(wonder When I,ll be able to do it Right) and there she is!



Sorry about the poor picture quality. This card goes to the following challenges:

Card patterns #93

Just magnolia challenge week 85-Make a christmas card

Cute Card Thursday 142-floral frenzy

Delightful Challenges-embossing

Pixie Dust Studio#52-Let it snow

6 comments:

  1. Amazing details on your card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anita !
    amazing work !
    just loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the way she is sitting on that branch, looks very effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Anita, I love the colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, I love how you let her sit on the branch and the dripping ( ?? ) on it. Fantstic.
    thanks for joining Delightful Challenges.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.