Saturday, December 25, 2010

CUPCAKES AND CARDS


MY CUPCAKES


It is Christmas today and I just finished making cupcakes made on command by my 3 year old son and daughter. Plus I managed to finish two cards. Although, I,m not to happy with them, nevertheless, I thought of sending them to these challenges. The First card is for Deb,s December Challenge1 --to use a colour combo never used before. I think thats the most weird colour scheme I,ve ever done.My second card is also for Deb's Card Challenge 2. Here we had to use something fruity on the card. So I used the strawberry shortcake image and coloured it with water colour. Some faux stitching and the sentiment is from my grafico. .Lastly, the sketch is inspired from card patterns sketch 95.

1 comment:

  1. o my goodness o my goodness, send some cup cakes to my home dear, not so far my home, is not it? haha its looking soooooooooooo yummy, and I know it must be delicious, as usual grt card, u nicely play with colour combo,and fruits.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.