Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FLASHBACK CARD

This is my card that was done in a jiffy. Barely had half an hours time and while rummaging through my stash, I came upon the golden net and the pearl and golden embellishments that were hidden from eyes since ages. And since this was for someone's golden occassion, I was sure that this was thing that I needed at the last moment. Rest all are new things added after that day.This was posted under the name-ANOTHER CARD-SEPTEMBER2010 So this goes for Amy's flashback friday #6. challenge where Yvonne has asked us to link a back posted card made with something found unexpectedly.



And dear Maansi has tagged me to play along this really sweet thing. So here it is:

4 SHOWS THAT I WATCH

masterchef india

masterchef australia

Nigella bites

emotional atyachar

4 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT

crafting

my children

cooking

shopping

singing

4 PHRASES THAT I USE A LOT

ARE YOU CRAZY!

DON'T BE SILLY!

OH! MY GOD!

DO YOU KNOW?

4 THINGS I LEARN'T FROM THE PAST

To keep quiet at the right moment

how to say no

you cannot make everyone happy

to answer tactfully

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO GO

USA

SWITZERLAND

HAWAIIN ISLANDS

MANSAROVER

4 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

made chocolate tarts

went for some shopping

rearranged my wardrobe

took out some printouts

4 THINGS THAT I,M LOOKING FORWARD TO

all the craft stuff that my nephew will get from the usa

my cropstop craft order

my copics that i wil buy this year(hopefully)

My trip to bangkok in March 2011.

TAG 4 PEOPLE TO PLAY ALONG

KAVITHA

LUCY

PRIYANKA

SHALINI







7 comments:

  1. What a classy card! Love that your unexpected find is "gold"! ;)

    Thanks for joining in the fun with Flashback 6.0!

    P/s: Great lists of fours! Looks like you will be getting some awesome craft goodies from the US soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your punch carft ANITA!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very nice card,and interesting list of fours:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooooow wonderful work, ooo thanks to tag me for playing along.Take care

    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work dear. Goldnish touch luks superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely find and such an elegant card!!!!! Thanks so much for playing flashback. Friday with us!!!

    Fun reading about you...mmmmm...chocolate tarts....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are really very beautiful. I enjoyed reading you list of fours.
    Found your blog over at Feline Playful. I'm a new follower. Enjoy your new craft items!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.