Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MY BEST WORK



KAVITHA has asked us about our best work in 2010 and This will certainly revive some old memories. This year has been too good for me as I got lots of craft stuff from Us and Ausrtralia and more stuff will be coming on the 31st. All this but I,m totally bankrupt by now. I do not have a count as to how much I,ve spent but I think its horribly huge!I experimented with misting thanks to yvonne and also did lots of punch craft. It has been a very busy year for me and this coming year , I intend to learn parchment.

My best work is certainly related to punch craft. Although, all my work is very close to my heart esp, the books and albums, but I love card making so here ar
e the cards that I think are my best creations so far.

12 comments:

  1. yes exactly, both are mind blowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something mind blowing about the punch crafts..... They make any project so adorable... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these,esp the first one is out of the world.Trying to make some punch craft cards,but still hav not started yet.
    Thanks for playing along
    Hugs,
    Kavi

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorjuss hun, well done, crafting is a very expensive hobby lol

    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I say??they r out of the world,ever since i went through your blog,I went crazy and kept coming back again and again to look at the beautiful pieces of art.At first I never dreamed of doing punch craft ,but a lot of enforcement and encouragement from mum and YOUR BLOG helped me do a lil bit what I can now.THANX A TONNE.
    HUGS
    MANSI

    ReplyDelete
  6. And yes I am sailing in the same boat of BANK RUPSY with you.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards! Hello and fun to find new blogging friends! I am here from Feline Playful and look forward to your 2011 projects! (I already stopped by for your beautiful top 10).

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute site, I just came over form Feline Playful.. I am a new follower too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there I think your blog is just gorgeous.. thank your for sharing. I am following from Feline Playful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Anita! I came from feline playful and iam a follow you. I liked your Top-10 card very much! You are really professional in card making!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.