Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quilled Thank You Card And An Award

This is a quilled Thank You Card. I,ve used CB folder swirls. A really CAS notecard.
It Goes for the following challenge:
Freshly Brewed #25-Red Pink and White


Thanks Kavitha for this award.
Three things about me.
1. I cannot control myself when it comes to buying craft materials.
2. I love cooking esp. baking and still searching for a good eggless brownie recipe.
3. I love dogs and love to cuddle them.
Five people whom I pass this award are:
Rachana
Priyanka
Juhi
Piali
Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card..and as for the brownies..check out this link, a few kilos later you can thank me!!hehe

    http://www.egglesscooking.com/eggless-baking-recipes/eggless-bars-brownies/#axzz16ve1DpQI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card..love the quilled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anita. The quilled flowers are looking so lovely. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at FBC this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges with this lovely work!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really classy card! Amazing quilling skills gal! :)

    P/s: I love dogs too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, that too in my fav pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh So Stunning! I love quilling!!! I have quilled years ago until my hands hurt, lol. I have not done it since I first started card making, so you have inspired me to try again. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along in our RED WHITE AND PINK challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, WOW! Those flowers are so pretty! I've never done quilling and had to look up what it is... Yours is a perfect example!!
    And the embossed background just shimmers... so pretty!
    Thank you for playing with us at the Fresh Brewed challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.