Monday, January 31, 2011

AWARDS AND A WINNER



Hi, everyone, first let me thank everyone for the lovely comments. They really lift up my sinking spirits and I love and cherish each one of them.

Yvonne has been really inspiring me and thanks to her my layout won her extended background challenge.
And my dear Mansi has given me this award full of love which I readily accept.

I pass this on to five dear friends-ujjwal, shalini, priyanka, tejal and spardha.

I would love to pass these on to more people, but they have already been tagged.

Another award that I got is from Priya. Thanks a lot and 8 things about me are as follows:

1) I love crafting
2) I love dogs
3) I love eating out.
4) The process of learning never stops for me.
5) I,ve started singing lately.
6) I hate cleaning up mess.
7) I ,m trying to re organise everything
8) I love watching salman khan dance.

So thats some crazy stuff about me.

And I pass this on to--tejal, mansi, juhi, yvonne, jaya, priyanka, rachana, shalini.
Happy crafting !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dear friend Kavitha is offering this 300 follower blog candy and what a galore of goodies. Do chk her blog and keeping my fingers crossed!

9 comments:

  1. thanx a lot dear....Hugs MANSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Anita, dats really so so sweet of you... and the win @ Yvonne's blog is truly well deserved... who's dat cute little girl in the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. u deserved the layout win buddy...it was truly awesome...thanks for the award dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. many congrats dear, I knew that would be the winner,because u really so very artistically extend the picture, really a very well deserve.and o my God, u pass this too me in this beautiful award, thaaaaaaaaaaank you, I will post it in my next post,yeah Kavithas candy is looking delis. Thanks again for these award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win..I loved that layout and it was perfect..just perfect!
    Thanks for the award..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.