Monday, February 7, 2011

CAS CARD




After making those detailed cards, I found CAS card a real challenge. Its surprising that something which can be made so quickly, I actually took 1 hour to make. Everytime I came up with an idea, I thought something was amiss. So after much fuss, I made this .Now, I really don't know if it fits the CAS category. But then, I liked this colour combo. I,ve used Victoria CB folder and distress it with brown ink and used fiskars treading waters border punch on the sides. The sentiments are from spardha and the flower- Well, That is made by spritzing water on several layers of scalloped circles, crushing them and drying them in the micro oven. The centre pearl is also made by be using glue dots and colouring them with pearl paint. The flourishes are handcut. so thats it!

Belli challenge-use pearls



8 comments:

  1. It is nice.... Cute & Simple.... :)Aah! The process looks very complicated though!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Anita! Love the embossed/distressed background...it adds such great texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card Anita... love the color play...

    ReplyDelete
  4. its gorjuss hun, oh your birds made me jump lol, love the flowers

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Anita ji. I was having a stroll around your wonderful blog with chirping birds to accompany me. Your cards are REALLY beautiful. I haven't checked creations, but will soon do. Have you done any tutorial on punch art? I am totally bowled over by your punched flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so much technique u used, so pretty in looking ur card,I love ur flower and punches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing in the BElli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.