Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAPPY NEWS !

Hi, I hope you all are geared up to enjoy your sunday.
First and foremost, a great news awaited me as I opened my inbox and that is I ,ve been chosen as the star of the month and offered GDT for March! in the C.R.A.F.T challenge blog.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then, I received this beautiful embossed card from none other than the stamping queen Tejal. Thank you so much for being my secret sweetheart. I loved all those stamped images. Wonder if I,ll ever be able to use them. They are so good.


And now this is a rather simple card that made using my stamps that I got them made locally.(Anyone if interested can mail me for details) . I used the fiskars sunburst and the fleur di lis CB embossing folder. The stamp pads are Tim Holtz-Mahogany and some distressing.
This card goes for these challenges:
Cardmakinmamas#15-birthday
Fussy and fancy -embossing
Res-Q Challenge-square or rectangle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEE MEMORIES is giving away awesome prizes. Do visit there blog for details.

12 comments:

  1. many many congrats dear, she send you a beautiful card awesome, and what a lovely card you made, pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!Congrats Dear!!loved your card...simple and nice.the clors r very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Anita ji. Your cards are pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey congrats Anita! love the card, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cngrats on the GDT position...lucky u to get that lovely card and stamped images...Also ur card is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos all the way!!! SO happy for you..... & enjoy the pool of goodness just for you..... Hugs))))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! Great news!!! have fun with the love sent by Tejal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice job thanks for sharing and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being GDT! :)

    Love your card! Love the embossed base and those stamps! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT post!! you'll rock it, I'm sure! I'm glad you liked what I sent. Have fun!!
    Love love the embossed and textured card..those stamps seem to be really awesome! Can't wait to get my set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a classy, neat card! I really like this! Thank you so much for sharing with Card Makin Mamas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.