Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TWO CARDS....

I got this beautiful card from shirley chalmers and all the way from UK as I had commented in the post pay it forward. Remember that post where you had to post 5 handmade cards! Thats the one.Isn,t it beautiful!
This is a card I made with no ideas in mind. Just went on making it and the result was this. I tried several new things in this card. First I played with MS double border loop punch and created that square medallion behind those flowers on the left. I,ve used the Cuttlebug for the red embossed background. And yes! I tried to tear a bit from the backPP here and there to give it a different effect. Stamped some flourishes around the oval die cut and the stamp is Kassaz stamps . The butterflies are from Stampendous and I,ve tried wet embossing on them. And thanks to Shalini, who suggested that I use the toaster! instead of the heat tool which I burnt ( Thanks to My Foolishness). And believe me! there it is for you to see. It works! The flowers are made from small daisy punch.

A closer view.I,m entering this card for the following challenges.

Anything Goes#butterflies

Magical Mondays#Ch-14# flowers

paper play- week 4# layer it up

13 comments:

  1. that is awesome, super super extraordinary,oh what ur punch flower, looking sooo glamorous, I love that card to which u got.beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards... love yr creation Anita... the embossing did come out pretty neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjuss cards there hun, well done

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 beautiful cards thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous! Love all those layers. Thanks for joining in our "Layer it Up" Challenge at Paper Play this week. Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Fabulous details Anita! A really stunning card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!!!! very very beautiful. loved all the details of the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, I am intriged about the toaster! Thanks for joining Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Anita, this is superb!! i just love this card.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful cards and both very different, I like the birds tweeting on your blog. I thought a bird had got in somewhere. Good job I wasn't on webcam.. seeing me looking around with a puzzled look on my face.. LOL..Thank you for making me laugh and for joining in at Anything Goes.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.