Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WELCOME TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!!

Hi, there has been a long gap. And as I mentioned earlier, my mojo's on break, it seems I,m finally gettting it back. But First let me thank Mansi for this beautiful card. And then sudha also sent me this lovely card with little sweet goodies. I,m thrilled girls! thanks a lot.

Mansi's card
Sudha's card
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now you all are invited to visit my little animal kingdom that I have made. I,ve been working on it since a few days and finally completed it. Since I love animals a lot(have a dog, birds and fish) this card has my heart in it. So without much ado let the journey begin!

As you can see, there are flowers blooming all around as spring has finally arrived. All the animals are in happy mood. Birds are singing and even the angry lion is in all smiles. Otherwise why would the deer and little bunny stand so close to him. The Lion king is telling a story that all the creatures great and small are God's wonderful creations and we should live and let live. Then only the world will be a beautiful place to live in. Do You see the little monkey? He too, is in a playful mood! The butterflies are fluttering by and all creatures great and small are living in perfect harmony. I hope you all enjoyed your visit!
So, now to the basics. This is again a tri shutter fold card. All the images are downloaded from the computer, resized and then water coloured. I took a lot of time in cutting these intricate figures. The flowers and leaves are result of punch craft. The branches and grasses are hand drawn and then coloured and cut.A little distressing and the sentiments say it all. I have taken various pic of this card as I want you to see how happy each creature is.

20 comments:

  1. This is fantastic fabulous awesome mane ekebare darun, flower make it more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I say!!I dont have words to describe this,you leave me stunned with each creation of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOVE your animal kingdom!!! WOW!! I give you 100 stars for this! Its absafreakinlutely awesome! Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldn't stop laughing aftr seeing this,love how deer is playng with lion's tails,,.ha..ha:)your gng wild with trishutter cards:)lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is absolutely gorgeous..you have not missed one detail..the flowers, the butterflies, the grass, the leaves the trees!! It has left me speechless for once!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an excellent card, love the little scene you have created:) Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Outstanding work! The level of detailing is just amazing gal! Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!!! Your animal kingdom is awesome!!! Lovely lovely work... (and I don't like animals - so this compliment is true to the word LOL)! Super card and wonderful details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of work , such a beautiful creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow wow this is a masterpiece......its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fantastic! I really like the one with all the animals. I love the unique layout and fold

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...............what are u creating...this is like mind boggling...awesum is a leser word...super card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an awesomely executed project.... ;)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    I saw at many places you have used Martha Stewart punches,,
    Do you know any place where we could get this India..
    If yes do let me know

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic card!! You certainly have worked hard! Love all the beautiful animals too:)
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges:)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lot of work you have put into it.Yes it really shows that you put your heart and soul into it. Breathtakingly beautiful.
    PS : I love animals too and like you have a dogs, birds and fish at home!
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.