Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CHERISH!





Hi, First things First. My Special Card made it to the Top 5 at the cup cake craft challenge.






This week has been a hectic one as I,m busy organising my craft stuff. I,m really bad at this and soon I know I,ll have a breakdown. Amidst all this chaos, I managed to make a card and followed the ICR Challenge for this. All the flowers are handmade by me. I tried to give them the look of Prima flowers. Do not know how well I succeeded! This also goes for the following cha Supplies used are:-- cardstock-local, spellbinders-scalloped square, lace pendant, tag, distress ink-- Memento-rhubarb stalk, tim holtz-aged mahogany, CB folder-victoria--, organza ribbon.


This also goes for the following challenges :
C.R.A.F.T-flowers



Now, These are some lovely cards that I got on my anniversary. Thanks a lot to everyone for making my day so special.


ICR TeamRominaUjjwal



Khushboo Banka

And lastly, I took nearly two hours to sort out my stamps and arrange them in a photo album. Now I,m longing for some wooden mounted stamps. As I do not have a single piece. Anyone listening?



So thank you all once again and happy crafting to you all!









































20 comments:

  1. WOW!!Thats such a pretty Bouquet of flowers!!Congrats on your win.And Wow!!What lovely cards you have recd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure did succeed with the flowers. They look awesome and the whole flower bouquet turned out so well.

    P.S. Thanks for posting my card here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, love all those colours together!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and a very pretty card. I am thinking of selling some of my wood mounted stamps soon. I will post pics of the stamps on my blog. You can take a look and decide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bful card ! did deserve !
    and yes those stamps are tempting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers,you have lots of patience:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what to say for your cards....they always leave me dumbfounded

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god these flowers actually look like primas!!your card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT .

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. alley wah ! aap mere swap partner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! What a glorious bouquet of blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous creation. Love the yellow colors So bright and cheerful
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.. love the bouquet too much...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!.. the card is really beautiful!.. add a tough of bling to the flowers and they are exactly the same! :D
    love all the fabbie anniversary cards too! :D
    best of luck with the sorting crafty stuff! ;)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome!! The card is really beautiful!! And loved the fab anniversary cards you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The card is lovely as I said.... But here I am all dumbstruck with the array of cute creations..... Enjoy!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You deserve to win...congrats and awesome card and also the ones you recd are brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.