Thursday, April 14, 2011

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!!


Hi, I,m back from a long vacation to Singapore and Bangkok and had a lovely time out there. Singapore is beautiful and every nook and corner is so clean and beautiful. Also did lots of craft shopping. So if any of you need details about shopping, you know whom to contact. I can guide you very well. But in the mean time, I missed out on lot of things in the blog world. I was feeling quite lost after coming back and my mojo was nowhere to be seen. But finally , I,m back on the track and here is my first card after coming back. This is done using all my new stamps and the main sentiment is from my store cards n scraps. I always wanted to use masking and stamping together, but never tried it. But now I,ve used three different types of stamps to create the background(always wanted but never tried) and then some double shading on the stamps. so you see , everything is new on this card. Right from stamps, to colour, sentiments and those tiny brads.

14 comments:

  1. welcome back !!lovely work with lovely new stuff !!now you can find me at :
    http://rominascreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza u r back with more talent in your head,this is looking supreb,really grt work.Welcome Back in Kolkata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back!! You did a really great job with masking!! Love your attempt and am so glad that you braved the challenge and played along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Anita! Masking is perfection and the colors are wonderful! I also love the sentiment you chose to showcase on your card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card !
    loved the color
    so pretty indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back..missed you around here..love the sentiment!! beautiful job on masking!!
    I'd love to see what you got from your shopping trip! and p.s. have you got a store that I don't know about? pls mail me the details and I can put it up on my crafty shopping blog and ICR too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! Lovely lovely card... the background is amazing!
    I went to Singapore exactly 2 years back but shamefully didn't do any craft shopping :-p I was just staring at stuff at Laine's and decided to run away..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back.... Singapore is my favorite holiday destination..... I am in love with that part of the world.. peeps are good & helpful & I remember few streets like it is my home as we (me & my hubby) meandered the streets at nights.... FUN!!! Looking forward to check out all those crafty stuffs u have hoarded from ur trip.... :)


    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very nice!!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey welcome back... beautiful cards... love the background ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back!.. love it! :D
    beautiful card!.. FAB colour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.