Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WINNER!!

Hi everyone, sorry for posting this so late. Life has been crazy lately and so really got delayed in posting this. The winner of my punch craft tutorial is PRIYADARSHINI DESHPANDE.
The tri shutter fold card is amazing and those roses look really beautiful. Thanks a lot for playing along. Please send me your address so that I can send you a RAK.

Will be posting some new work soon!

I also need help regarding storage of stamps. Can anyone please tell me how to store the clear stamps?

3 comments:

  1. hey !!dats a beauty !!congrats priyadarshini !!
    anita i store small ones in an album n bigger ones in a file .will post u pics. hope it helps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anita for choosing my card and for the wonderful tutorial! I'll email you my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!! :D

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.