Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BLOOMIN! BEAUTIFUL

Hi, This week has been super hectic and horribly hot. The heat is taking a toll on me and the real stress buster was this card that made as GDT for our very own Indian craft room Challenge 3.
Here is the photo inspiration and what a treasure of diverse elements it has! Sure gives wings to one's creativity.
Well, I picked up the colour combo orange and blue, butterflies and those bright lights as banners. I guess love is all over this pic so my sentiment is love from Kaiser kraft.
The flowers are all handmade. There is corn flower in the center with two blue fringed flowers at the sides followed by punch craft sun flowers. The stamping on the background is done with my own stamp from cards and scraps with distress inks and the border punch is from fiskars.

I,ve heat embossed the circle sentiment and stamped two butterflies with my distress inks on blue and orange card stock and then used clear embossing powder.Did Try making one on vellun but still got to learn a lot. I guess I have to revisit Tejal's blog again and again!!(LOL)
I,m entering this card for these challenges: (SIGH! cannot take part in ICRC3)


P.S-I have an extra Tim Holtz Mask -concerto with me. D0 mail me if you want to get it.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous entry Anita, love those flowers & butterflies! Thanks so much for making flowers along with the DT at Designed2Delight . Please join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a bright mix of elements and textures! Lovely work Anita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the bright colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. what a fantastic card... colors are too vibrating .. loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing,so colorful so vibrant, lol I have an problem in my comp, u will get lots of this type of flower tutorial on you tube, just search for organza flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK so the butterflies and flowers are crazy gorgeous! LOVE the colours and the arrangement of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one colorful garden..reminds me of the garden you have on your roof!! Amazing card..love all the flowers and butterflies!!
    Its not that hard on vellum, just use a good quality vellum..(I use the Shilpi parchment paper for embossing)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and colorful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful - the colours are just gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it so so much..... Both the inspirational challenge pad & your creation.... Strikingly awesome!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. its like a blooming garden!! Loved it totally... very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!.. love all the colours and the flowers are soo gorgeus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is GORGEOUS! That is the most beautiful color combination ever, I cannot stop staring at the color and texture. You did a fab job taking inspiration from the photo. Thanks for playing along with the homemade flower challenge ant D2D, it was a treat to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flowers are just pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at 2SC. ~hugs~darling Ho~2SC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, I love your colours! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
    p.s I have candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card anita... i jus love the colors .....

    i have a started a blog
    http://vcraft.blogspot.com/
    included ur blog link in my sidebar
    do have a look at it..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.