Thursday, June 9, 2011

DO YOU KNOW THESE?



HI! Another twister from me for my month long celebration. Well, we all are addicted to crafting like anything. To me it is my world. And my craft tools are more dear to me than my diamonds. I am very possessive about them and no one except ME is allowed to TOUCH THEM!
I might sound mean but the effort that is taken to procure each one of them , makes them all very close to my heart.
WE ALL LOVE CRAFT SUPPLIES AND WANT THEM ENDLESSLY! A GREEDY LOT WE ARE! But then how well do we know are crafty supplies?
This is just a fun game where I have a huge jigsaw of craft supplies that has around 30 or more pics of some famous craft tools and personalities. It is not essential that you know all of them but these tools are any crafters dream. So get going and find out there exact names and mail me by Sunday 12 th june midnight. The closest one will be a winner. And will get a RAK from me. SO HOWS THAT!
HINT- one of the pic is pink tilda with rose.
So you have to give the complete name. Just saying magnolia will not do.
This is specially for all my newbie friends who are new to crafting and blogging. This will surely help them to increase their knowledge.
AND HAVE YOU ENTERED YOUR FRIEND'S CARD FOR MY JFF CHALLENGE? IT WILL END TOMORROW 10th JUNE AT MIDNIGHT. AND THOSE WHO WILL TAKE PART WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTH END GRAND PRIZE!!!

So, lets begin the fun once again.

8 comments:

  1. Am i the first..wow...I am amazed to see that I know most of them...omg...am I that crafty literate..lol.. !! But wel..my answers would tel if those are the complete names u r looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting,..will try my best:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 pictures??? Really! Wish it were a little bigger. Quite small to make out some of the background stuff :) Will try anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... i gave it a shot :) did take me sometime though but am happy i cld figure out quite a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaa this is interesting! i will try my best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just clearing some cofusion. You have to mention the full name of that product. Just saying the company or brand will not do. For example if there is a pic of a distress ink, then you have mention the particular colour-tim holtz distress ink-dusty concord. just saying distress ink will not do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now this is a tough one for a newbie like me but gonna try my best...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.