Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Embossin' All The Way !!



Happy Monday! Hope you all had a good weekend.
Its been raining crazy in Kolkata and all my papers have become damp due to the weather. The punches are not working properly and with deep neck in orders and classes and my health problems, life has become super frustrating. To top all this, my sd blade stopped functioning and desperately, I started to look for one as it was URGENT for me! And guess who recued me. Our very own, model architecture--Aditya Gupta. It was really nice of him tp part with one blade and I shall forever be thankful to him.
Now this card I would call a real Stressbuster. In goes into it, lots of embossing both wet and dry and also punch crafted flowers. The weather is taking a toll on me so, I guess I will be very short.

Challenges Entered:

sweet stamp=embossing

HAVE YOU SENT YOUR ENTRIES FOR MY CHALLENGE TO MAKE A CARD WITH WINDOW WITH SENTIMENTS? THE LAST DATE IS 26TH JUNE. THE WINNER FOR THE KNOW YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.

15 comments:

  1. its a ghosh !
    loved all the bright colors ..
    somebody please teach me how to use bright colors
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the burst of blooms! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Ujjwal's embossing challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely fantastic!! love the bright colors and the bunch of flowers is awesome and so well placed together.

    Thanks for playing along my challenge at Do More With Less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card once again!!!!love the flowers.Hey Anita!!Which punch did you use to make the pink and lemon flowers???

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work...The flower designs are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... fab card... love the punched flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutly stunning, Anita:O) Gorgeous flower arrangement, pretty colours and layout.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally summer colors...lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so bful....love the flowers especially the color combination !

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, love your colours
    Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really admire ur flowers... i try making them but alll my flowers end up looking the same.... ur's are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.