Friday, June 24, 2011

MAGNOLIA !!!!


Hi, life nowadays is at its peak of frustration. WHY? The weather is lousy-raining and raining endlessly! the health of family members along with mine is on downward track, all the gadgets of the house-mixer, toaster, washing machine, iron, microwave, oven (PHEW) have all decided to declare war against the human race and so at present, I,m living in stone age. (LOL)
So, in this chaos what comes to recuse to release all this stress. Cardmaking!
Yes! I made this card using my magnolia stamps. I stamped the image with tea dye distress ink and then coloured it with my steadler water colour pencils. Then I highlighted it with black stablo fine tip marker. Rest, I used MS border punches-lattice heart, paper mania PP, the ribbon is stitched by my local tailor from glass organza cloth. There is a story behind it. My elder sister who owns a boutique discarded meters of colourful glass organza tissue. I picked them up and gave it to my tailor who stitched both the sides for RS. 250. And yes, the circle sentiments are a pick from singapore craft store--Hand Made With Love. The flowers are mulberry paper flowers from ChatuChak local weekend market-Bangkok. The small pink flowers on the side are made by me. So, thats it! Here is my card.


Challenges Entered :

Here is my second Tilda card.
This is a very simple card and there is not
much to write about it.

I hope you have sent your entries for my window card challenge? It ends on sunday 26th June at midnight 12 o clock.

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!



21 comments:

  1. Wow,lovely cards.Love the first one a lot,the flowers,ribbons,coloring everything together looks grt:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its unbelievably beautiful :) just so amazing...m so bad at coloring..:( what a great display of stamping and punch craft...its awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your craft materials are awesome and you use them all to create such spectacular cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good work under so much stress!!unbelievably beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, beautiful cards. You did a great job with the coloring, flowers, ribbons and layout. Again, thanks for visiting my blog - www.inkytrek.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so lovely!! both the cards are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice cards! Both of them just rock! :) Lovely accents in the first one. The flowers are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. both the cards are lovely...flowers are pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous and the details are fantastic. thanks for inspiring. I loved your collection of embeliies too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnolia, punches, and roses...what's not to like..top it off with some gorgeous coloring and fantastic color combination..you blow my hats off girl!!
    Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card with flowers...The sketches are wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!These are AWESOME!!!!!!Loved the first one a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two great cards, lovely work
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty.... really really pretty.. love them...!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely wedding card. Thank you for participating in this week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards, I love the flowers on the first one. Thanks for taking part in RRC xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are adorable!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.