Wednesday, June 8, 2011

REMINDER!!!!!

This is just a reminder that my JFF challenge card for a friend ends on 10th June. ONLY THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN IT WILL BE IN FOR THE GRAND PRIZE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.
AND NOW FOR THE GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!!
.stickers
.patterned papers
.ribbons
.die cuts-from silhouette sd and spellbinders
.punch craft hand made flowers
.embellishments
.blings
.glitttery goodies
.doilies
.clear stamps
.buttons
THATS A LOT AND IF I GET MORE THAN 20 ENTRIES , I MAY DRAW A RUNNER UP.
AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE FIRST POST.
PRIYADARSHINI DESHPANDE
Thanks girl! you sure found out a lot of things about me. Seems you really did a lot of home work.
Please email me your address for your RAK.
And, so do not wait any longer.
Tomorrow, more surprises are in store for you so stay alert!

4 comments:

  1. piyu again !!i think this is just grt !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! seems like the world is bowled by piyu ! congo girl ! you so deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing piyu's name all over... grt grt... have fun girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...Thanks so much! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.