Monday, June 27, 2011

THANKS!!! AND A CARD!!


Hi, first let me thank all those who played along my window card challenge. All the entries are so amazing, I am really finding it difficult to choose the best. All of them are so good! I wish I could give prizes to all of them. So to do justice to all those amazing work, I,ve decided to choose 4 winners. One will the top winner and others will be chosen as top 3. But all of them will get RAks from me.
Now, I got this blogger award from dear friend Kavitha.
Five things about me other than crafting are:

1.I love eating phuchkas( gol gappa, pani puri etc. etc)
2. I love shopping--I CAN SHOP NON-STOP.
3. I love cooking and trying out new recipes.
4. I love dancing and singing
5. I love organising events and plays.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, This card is sent by Aditya Gupta from craft zone. It was so nice of him to pack the sd blade so well in this card as the DTDC people would not take a blade and I,m really thank ful to him as he reallysaved me from my problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally a card for 25th anniversary.
The birds are silhouette cut and other supplies used are:
Distress ink-broken china
the tag is hand cut
the insidespellbinders- lacey circles ( Got this idea fro Romina)
.sentiments -kazzaz stamps.
Add Image
punch craft flowers.
MS round the page punch
ribbon is locally stitched.
CUttlebug folder-victoria

I,ve decorated the inside also.
There is box to carry the card.
Challenges entered:


So, thats a long post. Thanks for tolerating it. I hope all your mojos are back in action with new monday and ......
HAPPY CRAFTING !!









19 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!love the bird n as always the flowers:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful creation. No wonder you like your machine if it can cut so beautifully! those birds are so good. I like the window you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful anniversary card, love how your embellished around the 25! Thanks for playing at the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS - I really love this design. It's a stunner. :-D
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create.
    Ike xx
    SC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!.. BEAUTIFUL card!.. love all the die cuts!.. and the colours too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...Love ur punch craft.. !! Ur cards are so inspiring...Love the punches and the pink colored flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation and great embossing, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love your card.. awesome dear...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So pretty Anita! Love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so wow aunty... your eye for detailing as usual is awesome... super duper work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so falling in love with the way you arrange flowers in yours cards!! Lovely detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome card, lots of work in this! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place Challenge, don't forget the Anything Goes with a Phindy image challenge this week
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Like this one :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a gorgeous anniversary card. Thanks for joining the BC Things With Wings challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry for late to comment.
    Wow! This is an excellent project! Love it!! The colours you used are pretty, too.
    Thanks for sharing it. ~darling Ho~ SMC-DT. SC-DT

    p.s. SEW MANY Challenge has July New Release Blop Hop this time. Welcome to join us.
    http://sewmanychallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.