Thursday, June 2, 2011

WHAT A START!!!!!


HI EVERYONE!!!!

Thanks for all those lovely things you all wrote about me in my first day post. I,m proud that I have such lovely friends who know so much about me. Its really a good feeling that your fellow crafters know so much about you other than crafting.
NOW,
It is time for some more thanks giving!
JUHI-for teaching me how to make albums
YVONNE-for all those lovely tecniques(I WON MY FIRST QUILLING CHALLENGE ON HER BLOG) and inspiring me to learn and try new things. STAMPING---I got hooked to it from her blog.
MAllIKA-for my problem shooter. I love talking to her!
ROMINA- She puts me on cloud nine by praising my yuck
iest work. And for coming to my house house. We spent a lovely time together.
KARUNA- for making craft things available to us. We all really needed this.
MANSI-for pointing me out that i should post my pics larger. It helped me show my work in a better way.
TEJAL-forever ready to help out with any thing.
ASH- for ICR-our very own Indian crafting platform bring so many crafters under one roof!
PHEW!!!! I,m glad that I have so many people to thank and if I,ve
missed anyone, do not worry. A whole month lies ahead.
And now, since many people have not been able to comment on my first post due to blogger problem, I,m extending it to 2nd JUNE. You can also email me.
A NEW CHALLENGE!!!
HOW ABOUT MAKING FRIENDSHIP CARDS FOR EACH OTHER.


Thats it, you all have to do is make a friendship card for each other. HOW? very simple!!!
you have to make a friendship card for a fellow blogger and you have to mention for whom you have made it. for ex-ANITA(priya)-my friendship card is for priya. Got it! So, this card of mine is an old work but I love this and this is for all my fellow blogger friends.
AND IT IS COMPULSORY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE IN THE END!! AND YES!!! NO CARDS FOR ME!!
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND NO WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN HERE BUT YOUR PRESENCE MUST BE FELT.
So please go ahead and play along. You can link your work with Mr. Linky below and do not forget to leave a comment as at times the widget fails.
I hope we all will play along this fun event.
If you cannot comment then email me.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!!

REMEMBER---ONLY THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHALLENGE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND SURPRISE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.
THIS EVENT WILL END ON THE 10TH JUNE. ANY LINKS AFTER THIS DATE IS NOT VALID.



16 comments:

  1. i cant see a single linky here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita :) I am happy that i aam able to do what i always looked for when i was looking our for craft goodies. Though my entire stock is stuck at customs and am biting my nails.... am still looking forward to it :P

    I loved the card u made here :) will surely participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not post anything yest as I was not well... and my only interaction with u was those few emails v shared... but One by one I am getting to know our Indian bloggers... and for me its a grt experience... I thank you for making it easier for us new bloggers to understand this blogging world... will surely participate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou so much di !even i love toking to you
    can i dedicate it to few close ones .. rather then just one !
    thanx
    mallika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like it.. posted...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. just waiting to hear your comments... hope ya like it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made my entry..yeppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is card is just beyond the word wonderful, and thank you for your comment, its always bring smile on my face, and I see lots going on in your blog, keep up this good work friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita since you love flowers so much parchment craft is definitely the thing for you. There are so many floral designs. I cant spend as much time on parchment craft as I would like to as it needs a bit of concentration and dedication. Most of my crafting is done in bits and snatches. Do start dear. I would love to see the flowers you will make in parchment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like my little creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...m so glad to have made it possible for the challenge on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh... i too have made it finally !!hope it liked .

    ReplyDelete
  13. This type of haven't listed on the new coach,coach outlet store online using a chun xia's popular weave, plus golden lock and practical style, no wonder the laptop was carrying Eva longoria and Emmy Rossum all to choose it to match chun xia atmosphere of the clothing. Urban women's independence and daring is always a the most beautiful city in the scenery. The footsteps of summer is also in such close, and also how beautiful time without profusion colour deck myself to accept the call of a nature! Have the COACH handbags in active color and accessories, all in spreading optimistic attitude toward life at the same time, take her fire the posture of dazzing h.preparation light up the whole season warm glow!!!!!Coach Outlet All show gently beautiful flowers TongQi qualitative hand-painted new design, appear in the petals elegant chic POPPY's wave packets and wallet series wrist. With rare leather materials with crocodile skin python into Embossed leather Kristin Willow labeled with exquisite Shoulder Shoulder bag chic modelling and extreme vivid leather embossing process, believe that the most suitable for the Cocktail Party at the Party and the beauties in their family, with around the eyes of all time, attract. Low-key costly Kristin Spectator Flap flip and half months bag, the unique rich design, it may be said to surprises.Coach Totes Bold enable simple but elegant is tonal, combining with snow's hands cast sufficient a greater vivid oval, let it can deserve to in the crowd also can easily stand out. Double effect leather, deserve attention of costly embossed leather edge, just like a rare thing all show the essence of pop art design, worth careful play. Kristin series in 2009 in COACH global each big flagship store launch, and the big since March 2010, because of its is the love of consumers and welcome and was extended to more COACH high-quality goods stores. In March 2011, this series of the latest fashion colour this season and more high quality of the new material to came out,Coach Purses bring you you a different new experience.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.