Monday, July 25, 2011

LOOKING FOR LOST MOJO!



Some friends really make life relaxed and easy for you and Romina is certainly one of them! This girl really knows how to perk one up and in my difficult times, have provided me with a certain level of comfort zone. These two cards are made on her demand as I mentioned it to her that I was not getting my mojo. Since evening, I,ve must have wasted 6-7 cardstocks and innumerable stamping efforts did not yield any result. And at last! I just quitted when she messaged me. And I was back on work, this time feeling high as it was a challenge for me to make something which I,ve never done before. Everyone knows, how detailed my cards are and now to make a card with one layer and only stamping and no frills attached! Gosh! That was difficult! But nevertheless anything for her! So I have made these two with stamps all from my own creation and distress inks. Since, I,m not good at taking pics, hope the quality will be excused!

10 comments:

  1. These are nice Anita aunty... must be the viral bug.. I am sure u'll bounce back.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome bk !! Totally loved them !! Anything for friends sweety !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita nice to have you back. Yes its not your style so must have been double tough!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the cards are b'ful Anita... fab comeback...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. worth all the effort!! luk great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards,..i am yet to try:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did really great, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!.. the cards look fab!.. you really made awesome one-layer cards!.. Hope you get your mojo back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. The cards look fabulous... I love the notes on them,.... !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.