Sunday, July 3, 2011

MORE WINNERS!!


Hi, I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday! It was a hectic day for me. But still I could manage to get the results of the rest of the events.
First the answers for crafty supplies:
1. sissix big shot machine
2. ranger heat gun
3. tim holtz with Jennifer mcguire.
4. Stazon ink pad-Blazing Red5. Tim Holtz masks-flourish, time works and borderlines
6. Martha stewart
7. Martha stewart round the page punch-eyelet lace
8. martha stewart punch- scalloped heart
9. Martha stewart border punch-modern garland
10. fiskars border punch-leaf
11. EK Success border punch-snowflakes
12. Pink Tilda with Rose
13. Magnolia with hugging bunny ( easter)14. Inkessentials ranger glossy accents
15. Memento dew drops ink pad-dandelion
16. Hero arts clear stamps- tree, bird and messages
17. Tim holtz on the edge collections- alteration dies- brackets
18. copic markers
19. spellbinders-latttice pendant
20. spellbinders nestibilities-label-1
21. tim holtz cling atc rubber stamps-black bird-stampers anonymous
22. cuttlebug plates-A, B, C
23. cuttlebug embossing folders set of 6-winter wonderland
24. cuttlebug cut and emboss-beautifully boxed25. sissix dies-flourishes and flowers
26. tim holtz distress ink-vintage photo
27. spellbinders nestibilities-heart
28. cuttlebug dies-baby

So these are the answers( PLease correct me if I,ve missed any)
And the winner with closest answers is----Jovita Serrao
And Now for the Grand prize winner.
There were total of 11 entries and my son picked up no. 6 thats Ujjwal(shraddha)
Congrats to all the winners!! Please mail me your addresses.
And Now just to end the whole event a simple card for all my special blogger friends.
The stamps are from My own Cards and scraps. Some distressing with tea dye ink, scoring with score-pal and heat embossed the image.
Challenges entered:

stampacular sunday-seeing double-stamp+ used two distress inks

Once again, I thank you all for your support and love. Please remember that all the events were just meant for fun and and nothing more. I would appreciate it if things are looked at with that spirit. I,ve tried my best to be fair . HUGS TO ALL!





4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Nice surprise for a newbie like me to win this.... had done a lot of research though and learnt quite a few things in the process... Thanks Anita...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di...I am sure you must have been pretty fair...Just dropped in to say that I enjoyed all the events you organized..It was more for fun, winning just puts a cherry on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful classy card! Thank you for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stamping n distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.