Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THREE IN ONE

Hey peeps, I am now more relaxed and cheerful cos after many days,I,m back on the track i.e my mojo has started working! And I request you all to be patient with me as this is going to be a long post.




First, let me present my last project as GDT in the C.R.A.F.T challenge, where this week's challenge is 'fairytales'. I've tried to create a 3D fairy in this card and out of all the images , I chose the most difficult one and GOSH! What a tough time I had cutting the various parts. But I liked the effect. The tag is hand cut and the background is embossed in the CB.
This week's sponsor is glitterbabes who is offering a 10$ voucher from there store to the winner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although, I rarely follow sketches, but this one from pixie dust caught my eye and I decided to go for this challenge.





supplies-fabriano cardstock-red, papermania pp, worn lipstick-distress ink, spell binders lacey circles, martha stewart circle cutter, cuttlebug folder-divine swirls, sentiments-cards n scraps, flowers-punch craft, corner dies-CB, butterflies-itsy bitsy, magnolia stamp, steadler colour pencils.









And, finally my third card of the day. This one is a real cute one where I followed the Card Patterns Sketch. And the main theme here is summer colours and summer fun! So without much ado, here it is.





Challenges:Card Patterns Aud sentiments#33, charisma cardz, Do You Stack Up Little Miss Muffet crafts and me Divas by design pile it on paper play time creative card crew pink elephant die cut dreams
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dear friend Romina is offering a giveaway and what fabulous goodies she is offering! So do check her blog and do not forget to leave comments for her wonderful work!



Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your valuable comments. Its your appreciation that keeping me going on! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

32 comments:

  1. Such great cards...my favorite is the first one. Love the clean simple look it. :)

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a fabulous card for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB cards Anita!!!loved the second one the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!.. super duper fabbie card!.. :D
    LOVE the first one! :D.. the digi looks beautiful!.. and the cutting must be so hard! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking part in EMBOSSING challenge at The Crafty Pad!

    Your creations are beautiful!:)

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute cards! I love all the sweet details!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful beautiful cards dear... thanks forplaying at THE PIXIE COTTAGE!
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards - love that sweet hedgie!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet card, love the image and lovely colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card The tag and bakers twine is lovely. The Magnolia is lovely and the lat one so fun! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I don't think you have anything to worry about on the mojo front, your cards are all fabulous!

    Thanks so much for participating in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week, hope you play along again soon.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mojo is definitely working these are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anita, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous selection of cards, I love them all, I definitely say your mojo is back hun. Thank you for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful work thanks for sharing at creative card crew hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your take on the sketch! Thank you for taking up the challenge!

    xxHugsxx
    Kobie - Pixie Cottage DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job! Love the faerie,

    Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage.
    Denise
    PC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous set of cards. Love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! Love the warm colour combo. Thanks for playing at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow! Love your Pixie card! Super awesome!! Great take on the sketch.

    Thank you for entering our sketch/emboss it challenge over at The Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  26. You´ve made a fab card!
    Thanks for playing at Charisma cardz this week. Please join us again soon.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow 3 fabulous cards ,love them all
    thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Anita!
    Thanks for the comment :) It's good to be back! And hopefully for a while I can keep popping up to see what you've been up to!
    Your cards are gorgeous! I love the fairy one :) Sooooo cute! I can't believe you had the patience to go cut all those little details.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  29. How beautiful . The red one is my fav

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You cut the fairy.. :D.. Your cutting skills are a dream but I loved the second one more.. The colours appealed to me...!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.