Saturday, July 2, 2011

WINNERS!!!

HI!!!!
Life is drowned in rains as God is extra kind and is continuously showering us and so what do we have? wet clothes all over, dripping umbrellas, sneezing kids and above all staff being absent! Amidst all this, DH is not well, social functions are too many and orders are not getting made on time! How can one remain sane? But thanks to crafting, even making a small tag can be real stress reliever.
Anyways!!! so lets get the results that we all are waiting for.
As you all know, this was my blogoversary month and I tried to make it as fun filled as much as I could, I thank all those who eagerly took part in all the events and I,m really blessed to have such great blogger friends!
NOW FOR THE FIRST EVENT-DO YOU KNOW ME?
THE WINNER AS YOU ALL KNOW IS OUR SWEET PIYU!!! priyadarshini !!!
I think asked a detective agency after me! what a terrific research work! Thanks piyu for those wonderful things you wrote about me.

NOW FOR THE SECOND EVENT-JUST FOR FRIEND CARD
This was JFF and I was really touched to see the great exchange of cards. But alas ! there were few entries. Now, only those who participated were eligible for my grand prize which includes lots of goodies. This I will announce tomorrow as I want my sweet little son to pick up the winner.

THE THIRD EVENT- DO YOU KNOW THE CRAFT SUPPLIES?

I had a really tough time getting the winner for this. What a close call by everyone who took part! And they were: mallika, romina, karuna, khushboo banka, shubhra, kavitha and piyu!( Have I missed anyone) please send me the mail again if I ve missed your name. For this too, I want to be very sure and so will post the name tomorrow with the correct answers.

THE FOURTH EVENT-MAKE A WINDOW /FRAME CARD OR ANYTHING WITH A SENTIMENT.
Amazing entries! what a talented bunch we have here! It was really difficult to choose the one best as all of them are so good! so I decided to choose the best and also the top 3.
SO THE BEST CARD-ROMINA
I loved the way she used the spellbinders to create a window and also the sentiments goes very well within it. A very sweet card!!
TOP 3-mallika - the bird house is amazing!
kavitha- such beautiful tilda card
priyanka -bright and beautiful card.
Congrats ! to all the winners! Please send me you address so that I can send you your raks!
Please remember that it was all for fun and I,m not an expert so do excuse me for my mistakes.
Thats it! Do check out tomorrow's post for more winners.

6 comments:

  1. yay ! m so so happy
    thankyou so much !
    i feel so good ..
    i made birdhouse fer ur challenge n crafty jc ..
    it won , i feel great
    thankyou again \
    will msg u my address ryt away !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anita what a lot of winners.COngrats to everyone and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx anita !!finally my card managed to impress u !! i'm so glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!thanks for choosing my card:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!!! i am jumping out of happiness :))) thank you so so much!! and congrats to other winners too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey..Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.