Friday, August 19, 2011

CARNATIONS !!!!


On Friday, I,m the happiest person cos on the next day, I do not have to get up early for my school going kids and I can laze around till late morning! Also two days of holidays means more crafting!
Also this time we will be celebrating Janamashtami on Monday! So my whole of Sunday will go in decoration!
For my international friends, Janamashtami is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Krishna and we make a wide variety of sweets and decorate the house. And at 12 midnight, the time when he was born, everyone prays and sings and offers sweets to the God!

Now to some craft news!

This card here is based on the Sketch from Lily pads and I,m happy with the way it has turned out.






supplies-pp from CTMH, corners from CB diecuts, spellbinders labels, stamps-stamping up and versamark green ink for distressing, flowers are made by me.


Enjoy your weekend!!!!





*-

16 comments:

  1. the carnations rock !!so does d card !! i'm yet to get my mojo bk :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fantastic flowers. Nobody can beat you at flowers! You should publish a book Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous carnations!!!!Which punch did you use for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flowers, they look simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable !! Fridays are true blessings !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW crazy beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew for the handmade flowers challenge. This card if great.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful card! I hope you will have a tutorial on how to make those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Carnations and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Anita, such lovely colors and as usual the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!.. Beautiful card!.. The flowers look soo fabbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flowers are amazing, Anita! Beautiful, beautiful take on the sketch - thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a fantastic card with a gorgeous flower♥. Lovely♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love flowers... LOVE flowers on cards and these i loe the most! SO SO SO gorgeous and EXCELLENT color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely carnation in my favourite colour, just amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely gorgeous flowers... u r the undisputed flower queen Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.