Thursday, September 29, 2011

A NEW CARD


Hi, I thank all my friends who are supporting in my problem of my cards being hacked on facebook by a girl called Pallavi Chamaria. You have to be her friend to see her work.

This is a card esp made for Artful Delight's Birthday Bash blog hop Day 3 where the colour combo is Kraft, pink and white.
I,ve played with my new stamps from hero arts-magical backgrounds and stampendous-agapanthus cluster. The sentiments are from fiskars and the embossed background is CB moroccan screen. I,ve fallen in love with these stamps.
This also goes for the day 2 of the same blog hop where I have made a card, used a button and the colour light pink.

happy crafting!


8 comments:

  1. this is soo sooo soooo Gorgeous ..what to say ..
    the soothing colours and the stamp ..with the perfect flower button ,.
    its truly a perfect piece to leave me speechless :)
    love
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective !! N dun worry , its a lesson learnt .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is sooooooo gorgeous, just love those soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty! Each a every corner of the card is damn lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita I tried to visualize the cards in the said womans page but could not access and didnt want to "befriend" such a cheater-- What a shameful thing to do. You must be feeling so cheated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. best COlor combinations..beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card !!
    Dont worry-cheater never prosper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.