Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FAUX LETTERPRESS


Why do I always run short of time? Thats my problem! I,m doing so many things together that the most urgent things just slip out of my mind! I go to organize my craft room and end up making a card or while making cards I suddenly switch to organizing! I guess, too much of work is taking a toll on me.


Anyways, these are some photo frames with punch crafted flowers. I,ve made this on request of my niece who works with deprived children and women. The money of this sales will go to them. I,m also making several envelopes with quilled flowers and punch craft, but those pics, I,ll post later.

These two cards here have been made for Yvonne's Challenge using the faux letterpress technique. That girl surely knows how to get you hooked to something. Be it stamping, misting etc, all have been because of her.


Supplies: fabriano card stock, cuttlebug embossing folder-floral f
antasy, versa mark ink pad-turquoise blue, sentiments-inkadinkado.
This is a second card using the same technique
Embossing folder-victoria, tuxedo black ink, fabriano card stock, sentiments-Clear stamps-circular, botanical MS border punch, silver ribbon from stash, colorbox-frost white.

Other challenges: craft room-black and white

28 comments:

  1. both of them are awesome... great frames... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your frames are absolutely awesome.You are master in punched craft flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those frames are so pretty Anita...I completely agree with Archana, you are truly the master of punched craft flowers.....
    Those cards are gorgeous, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frames and the cards ...they are all such a delight to my eyes and heart !
    love em..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frames.... They are amazing... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB frames and great cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the master of punched flowers !!now whats left for me to say ??everything seems so perfect .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. n yes if any frames or envelopes r left tell ur niece that i'll buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the Faux Letterpress technique, I can see it'll work well in your future cards. Thanks so much for joining the Do More with Less challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards! I love the detail in them, and your frames are so pretty! Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those frames-- was just missing your punchcraft and am glad you posted some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ur punchcraft is amazing as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita, love your black and white creation, so rich, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge- debi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh...how awesome are these Anita! I love it when you play with my guest challenges...you always rock the new technique you learn. Thanks for joining in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so so gorgeous...I love the punched flowers..love the letterpress cards...

    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful set of cards, I love the Blackand white :o) thank you for joining us at craft-room challenge. good luck, hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely frames these are!!! super gorgeous punched flowers! and cards are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely lush stamping and layering. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like a fun technique on those cards..The black and white one is lovely..Thanks so much for joining our craft-room challenge...Esther xx

    Love your flower frames too very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the punch craft frames are super pretty Anita... specially looove the one with that huge bunch of flowers!!! awesummm!!! each time i see your punch craft, it makes me wanna learn it :)

    the letterpress card is pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabuluous cards! Love that letterpress. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous frames and even prettier cards! What a beautiful lineup today. :) Wonderful job, thank you so much for joining in on our Scoring challenge over at TPE this week!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely frames..for a beautiful cause..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards colour combination is superb

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome frames :)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabbie frames!.. Love all the quilling! :D
    I agree!.. When there's a whole lotta work, we do get confused! :/
    LOVE the technique!.. The cards are super pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Anita, your frames are really beautiful - I have been looking back over your blog, and think your flower craft is amazing, some of the best I have seen, I aspire to be as good as you one day! You make your flowers look so realistic, where did you learn how to do such a range?
    Hugs
    Helen H

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.