Thursday, October 20, 2011

FIRST FALL FUN


Hi friends! First , I want to thank all my blogger friends for their lovely comments about my punch craft. I showed it to my DH and he couldn't believe it! You all have really put me on cloud nine!!!!
Another thing that I wanted to share was that I ,ve made MY OWN SCRUB PAD for cleaning stamps. And its working great!! Now I can instantly clean my stamps and store them in my newly organized folder. I bought these clear display sheets and joined two OHP sheets on the top with cellotape. Then I put thin double tapes or wonder tapes on the inside and stuck my stamps. On some sheets, I divided it into two parts and made a slit in the center for smaller stamps. These are filed in a ring binder file. Now I can just turn the sheets and take out each stamp and use it. For the scrub pad, I cut scotch brite to the size of my thin 1'' box and placed it inside. On one side, I added some sponge. Now, for the cleaning solution, I took a cup of water, added 5 tbsp of baby shampoo and poured it in the box. You can also add some glycerine. Thats it! My scrub pad is ready. After using, I just scrub my stamp on the pad and wipe it with a soft cloth and then it goes back in its place. Please feel free to ask anything about this.

Now to my card.
This is my first fall card with lots and lots of distressing. Since this is a long post, I will not go into much details. I enjoyed myself trying out this card.

Supplies- Fabriano card stock, Locally bought PP, Kazzazz stamp for script, fiskars for main sentiment, sheena doughlas for butterfly, Marvy embossing punch for leaf, MS doiley lace, twine from stash, spellbinders for diecuts, CB divine swirl, inks-wild honey, vintage photo, tea dye, forest moss, spiced marmalade.
,

PSST! A CARD A DAY KEEPS ALL SAD FEELINGS AWAY!!! GO ON TRY IT!!

17 comments:

  1. The leaves looks so natural!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful esp the realistic leaf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha I loved the " A card a day" saying. And seriously your punch-craft is the best ever-- If you publish a book on it ,it will be a best seller and I will reserve my copy today itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb creation !!i wanna see d pic. of ur stamp storage.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita... this is simply stunning!
    The colors and textures are just perfect!
    I have sent you a "Friend" request thru The Crafter's Cafe and look forward to getting to know you better!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Those leaves look so realistic. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great card! love the leaves... and of course, the sentiment is SO true!! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the fall colors. How could anything not look good in those colors? LOL
    Thanks for sharing your 'Fall or Halloween' challenge on GingerLoft!
    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is really pretty, great job, thanks for playing the challenge at TCC!
    Peace,
    Kristy DT for TCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooooo beautiful! I love the papers and the the fantastic leaves. Glad you could join us at TCC.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the leaves just make the whole card shine!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card. Thanks for playing at GHWI and TCC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! I just love the leaves - they are the perfect touch!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. The leaves are stunning. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the colors. and ooh the leaves are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card :)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.