Thursday, October 6, 2011

PATCHWORK



Hi, A VERY HAPPY VIJAYA DASHAMI TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!

This is a very quick post as my link is playing hide and seek since last three days. I really wanted to to play along Yvonne's challenge as I learn a new technique through her challenges . Block stamping is something that was really hard to get at least for me. I,ve lost count as to how many card stock I,ve wasted before I got it right! And that too with Juhi's help who suggested that I try it on fabriano cardstock. And so I decided to give this card a patchwork effect with different shades of blue distress inks and various stamp designs. Some faux stitching and I hope that I,ve got the look.

9 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! Love the subtle stamping and the patchwork of patterns! Gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Piali's block stamping challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of this card and the quilt stitches are so clear. Wonderfully created card :)
    LOve
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super great..I love blue..

    p.s. don't forget to watermark your cards.

    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's come out quite pretty Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The patch work looks so pretty, Anita!

    P.S. I love the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours of this card... Blue and shades of it... Looks like a quilt.. :-) and is that real stitching or faux stitching??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its too pretty... lovely block stamping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow !! i just love the blue color and faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anita,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!I appreciate it:) Your card is lovely! I love the patchwork look and the faux stitching looks awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.