Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WHITE CHRISTMAS


First let me share with you some great news!! I,ve been chosen as DT for the Imaginationsonline store . I,m really thrilled and look forward to lots of new ideas and craft projects. Do check out the new look of the store that has really good craft supplies.
The holiday mood is setting in and with the advent of christmas, what is only in the mind are cards and gifts. I wanted to make these Poinsettia flowers since a long time and finally I when I could make them, I was really happy because not only the results were super but also that I could do something with punch craft something I,m really fond of !
This card is made on this sketch from crafters' cafe blog and has lots of layers and embossing.
I really went mad thinking what colours should I put into this and finally set my mind on white.

So here is my card!!!!

Challenges:







12 comments:

  1. It is spectacular and I so look forward to your punchcraft which is always breathtakingly beautiful . The white is stunning! A big congrats for the Dt-- though it was no surprise- in my mind it was you and Kavitha though Aditya chose you and Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen as the DTM for Aditya's Online Store. It's a Great News...

    As for this card, U did an excellent job on the poinsetta. Great Card !
    Love the white on white.

    Hugs,
    Riti


    p.s. will call u soon... keep wondering when to call u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful,love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita: What a great white Christmas card! it's so beautiful. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for our very first challenge, "All About Christmas". Hope to see your entries in ALL our upcoming challenges.

    DianeMoneyGoolsby
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, love the flowers...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. its looking fabulous !!loved the flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! This is Stunning :) Elegant card with lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layout goes very well with the sketch.The flowers look awesome. Too good :)

    Cheers,
    Durga
    http://durgasartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This is awesomely beautiful!! Congrats for the DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white on white. Its so serene and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this is a truly stunning creation.....never thought white on white could look so good!
    Congrats on making it to the DT, u deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at GHWI. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.