Saturday, December 3, 2011

CUPPY CAKES


This is my second post for today! Please see my lillies on the box for first post. I made these two cards using my favourite cuppy cakes stamps from Unity and I just adore them! They had been on my wish list since a long time and finally I could use them today. These are made esp for the Unity co. case challenge where you have to case a card from splitcoast stampers gallery using any unity stamp.


this is my first card based on the card above.


This is my second card cased on the card above.

Hope you enjoy a very happy Sunday!!



9 comments:

  1. Great cards Anita! I like the cuppy cake best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reallyy pretty cards !!your cuppy cake........looks like the ones you bake !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the cuppy cakes card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous!! GREAT CASEING!!! Isn't it fun?!!! So glad you played along with our Ippity challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....
    lovely cards there!!

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaha! You've done a gr8 job..... but on the first I felt you lacked a lil in case of a CRISP ELEGANCE & on the second I felt it the other way round....YOU "ROCKED" YOUR CREATION to BRILLIANCE, which looked more crisp & neat than the original.... Wishes & Hugs))))

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are fab but my favourite has to be the pink cupcake. Haven't stopped by in a while but now have time to spend in blogland due to a broken wrist. So glad I did. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning and soooooooooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.