Saturday, December 3, 2011

LILIES ON THE BOX




Hi folks !
I hope all of you are well geared to meet the festive season with lots of crafting!
A good piece of news is that my white poinsettia card won in the sketch challenge at the crafter cafe's blog.



Now here is another card that I thoroughly enjoyed making. It is an exploding box card with lots of lilies made with punch craft. I simply love these flowers as the effect is stunning. This is made for someone's birthday and will be gifted to her by her sister. This card is also my favourite as I could do lots of punch craft on this.

supplies : fabriano card stock, DCWV-PP from glitter stack, punch bunch punches-XL lillium feathers, grape leaf, stem, branch, pips for centres, ribbon from stash, cherry lyn doiley die, spellbinders-pendents and nesties, distress inks-aged mahogany, victorian velvet, pearls from stash, cake-handmade embossed-in cuttlebug, sentiments-computer print out, MS doiley lace punch.

This card left me exhausted so I will not go into much details.

challenges :




18 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning... Love all the details...Beautiful beautiful beautiful...~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are my weakness and your lilies have made me jelly kneed..
    The cake is gorgeous.
    I am in love with all your creations :)
    There is no limit to my admiration for them :D
    HUgs
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fantastic! You put so much work into creating these boxes but it surely paid off; the result is fantastic!
    PS. I have a blog candy running these days; would love you to enter!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing.Your punched craft is really awesome.Loved the cake too.Hats off to your patience to make this box card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....absolutely Beautiful. Fabulous Flowers:)

    Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes

    ReplyDelete
  6. its super fab !!i'm so inspired.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! eye opener !!
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! Wow!!! Wow!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What kind of punches did you use for those delicious lilies!??? Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH!!! This is soooooo stunning! The lilies are amazing and so is the box with the pop of cake and the saying all around it. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous inspiration with us at 4 crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi

    lovely project
    can u pls tell m how to make this cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i came back yo see this one .. lovely punch craft

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a BIG bunch of GORGEOUSNESS!!!! You are THE BEST in it.... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Lilies and flowers on the top of your box are amazing Anita, and also the cake in the middle is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omigosh this is absolutely outstanding!!! I can't stop looking at your pictures! thanks for joining us this fortnight at Lia Stampz!

    ~Cely
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning. I'm speechless with admiration. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work?

    I am brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web-site: los

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.