Sunday, January 1, 2012

NOTE CARDS and WISH LIST

My last post for 2011!!! And I,m ending this year with few quick note cards made with my new Ippity stamps.
I have a wish list that I wish to complete next year!! I hope you all have made yours too!
1. Organize!!! I wish and I hope that I will manage to organize my craft room.
2. New Spellbinders
3. copics
4. MS punches
5. More and more stamps from Hero arts and Unity
Well ! Thats going to be endless so I will stop here.
I wish all of you a very Happy New Year and loads of craft goodies and crafting throughout this year!!!

5 comments:

  1. All the note cards are so pretty! May god fulfills your wishlist... Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anita wish you a Happy New year and wish you get all your wish list items super fast. Happy Crafting
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty note cards! And here's wishing that the new year will fulfill all your wishes and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year :) This is soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty:)I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.