Thursday, December 29, 2011

THANK YOU

Hi Friends, I hope you all enjoyed yourself thoroughly this xmas! Well, I had a blast and at  the moment , am super super busy.
But that does not stop me from crafting. Here is my Thank You card for twp special reasons. I got the Ippity Thoughts from the past Stamp as a prize and secondly, this is my 200th POST! Now, thats a long way I have come. Soon I'll be reaching the 200 followers mark too. So,  I THANK ALL OF YOU OUT THERE FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY AND INSPIRING WORDS THAT HELPED ME TO CREATE MORE BEAUTIFUL THINGS> I LOVE THIS CRAFT WORLD OF MINE AND ALL THE PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH IT. THANKS VERY MUCH!!

Supplies : Elle fabriano cardstock-Bianco, ribbon from stash, MS doiley lace punch, Thoughts from the past from Ippity, Bird on branch die from Marianne's Creatables, Thank you sentiment from Hero arts. Aged Mahogany distress ink.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anita for achieving this milestone... and I love the Pink card with a splash of black... layout is good too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear !!hope to see more of your creations...hope you reach 200 followers soon too !!as usual....superb creation !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, this is SOOOOO pretty! Love the silhouette against the pink! gorgeous! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.