Saturday, January 14, 2012

CARDS ! CARDS ! CARDS!

I wish I had a few more hours so that I could make more cards and enter many challenges. New Year has had a very hectic beginning and 24 hours seem to be too less for a day.
Anyways, just managed to squeeze some time for these challenges. This is a Picture Heavy post so please be patient.

My first card is for GHWI #12  where I followed this sketch.
The supplies are: Sentiment from unity quote bundle, CB embossing folder script texture and floral swirl
spellbinders dies for corners and frame, memento rich cocoa and black sot distres  ink, card stock and PP from stash.

My second card is specially made for Varna's stamping challenge.

Supplies-stamp-daisies from Flourishes, sentiment-inkadinkado, memento tuxedo rich cocoa ink, cardstock and paper from stash.

And lastly, two tags made in a hurry using unity stamps-Be You and Hello friend.
This goes for the Unity Stamp wrapping up challenge.

I hope I do find enough time to make things that I enjoyed the most!!

8 comments:

  1. fab cards as usual ...!i'm liking your tags so very much !!very cheerful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful cards dear... love both the tags...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! but the tags stole my heart.. they are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant.. The tags awesome and i absolutely loved the second card.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with ippity. Hugs, Julia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your "made in a hurry" tags are so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.