Saturday, January 7, 2012

GOOD TIMES

Hi Folks, I hope everyone's New Year has started with lots of fun and happiness. This is my first project for this year and I decided to go with the Unity Challenge of gift wrapping.
The template for this bag was saved from a gift packet that I got. I liked the design and opened it up. Its a brownie and cupcakes bag and I want to give this to my daughter who turned 16 years old today! She loves my baking and so I,m sure she would be thrilled to get this.
I have used the cuppy cakes Ippity stamp all over the bag to give it a cuppy cake background effect. The goodtimes and birthday sentiments are from Fiskars and I have used the Rich Cocoa Memento ink for distressing and stamping. Plus the spellbinders labels and flourishes dies have also been added. The ribbon is from stash.



Even on the tag, I ,ve stamped cuppy cakes many times to create a background.
Challenge-Unity stamp wrapping challenge, Ribbon carousel challenge-anything goes



25 comments:

  1. Very cute bag and tag. Lovely job. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look good enough to eat and I love all the details. A wonderful gift bag to present your yummy cooked treats in for your daughter on her Birthday. I am sure she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gift bag and happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy CUTEness! Love those Ippity cuppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my !!happy birthday to anjali !!do wish her from my side !!i'm sure she'll love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift bag for your daughter!! So beautifully decorated!! The cupcakes look gorgeous and love the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...yummy bag..sure the goodies inside would be equally yummy...Happy Birthday to your daughter !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is stunning! Love the colors and design! Lovely tag and words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful box! I love the colors you used, they look really rich and get the mouth watering for what I am sure must be delicious treats inside! Have a great time celebrating your daughters 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bag and tag Anita - wonderful.

    Take care

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bag and goodies. What a great set!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet birthday giftie! HB to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That project is absolutely fabulous! I'm sure your daughter will be over the moon--especially if it is stuffed with yummy goodies! Happy Birthday to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THanks for showing us so many great projects. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great project! I love all the stamping you've done on it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great bag and tag! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a clever project! That bag/tag will definitely come in handy...although I'd rather have the bag than what's in it, lol! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. are darun hoyeche, ei bag ta kothay pelen?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowie! This is simply fantastic Anita! Birthday Wishes to your daughter....:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. AHH!!! How cute is this!! I love the colours you chose. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.