Thursday, January 19, 2012

HOW DOES MY GARDEN GROW................! And A Winner !

Hi folks

I hope you all are in tune with the spring season with love in the air and flowers everywhere!
The weather in kolkata is just too good with just the right chill and sunny sky.
The wedding season is also going on in full swing and so we can say that truly love is in the air.

I have lot of news and pics to share with you. ( HEAVILY LOADED WITH PICS)
First, without anymore delay, the winner for Aditya's Birthday blog hop is....
......
......
......
RITI
.......

Conrats Dear! Do mail me your address for the candy. Thank you for all those who played along and wished Aditya.

Second, I won a Facebook contest --Ohmycrafts sharing a contest ! Thats really awesome isn't it?

And lastly, My terrace is full of blooms thanks to my DH who takes care of each flower and leaf more than me!(LOL)
His plants are as precious to him as my craft goodies are to me. We both are very possessive with our respective treasures. I,m not allowed to pluck a single flower!
So here are the pics.










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very special love themed box card that made till wee hours as I did not have enough time to complete it.  I used my crafters companion pro to make this.
See the two love birds sitting in their nest made with lattice heart and filled with flowers.
The supplies used are here:
Papers from Imaginations, MS punches-heart scroll, heart (?), lattice heart CB folders-swiss dots. spellbinders-labels and rose die, Barn door distress ink, flowers-are punch crafted. birds local buy
cardstock from stash. sentiments-cards n scraps .

Challenges: crafty creations-valentine, My Mum's craft shop-favourite colour combo-red and pink,
Scrapbook sisters-my sweet valentine, crafters companion-love is in the air, sweet stamp-red pink and white
Marks finest paper-use border punch, I Brake for Challenge-Fancy folds, Moxie Fab world-punches challenge, Moxie Fab World-embossing and debossing, Moxie Fab WOrld- die cutting

Happy crafting!!!!



18 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely box Anita!! Congrats on your win. And the blooms in your terrace are simply amazing! Now we know where your inspiration to make such lovely flowers comes from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful project! Your flowers (your husband's flowers?) look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anita ji. I have been silently following your blog for some tiema nd I marvel at your creations. You are really an amazing carfter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Anita I dont know which is more stunning your hubbies flowers or your punchcraft-- I will choose your stunning punchcraft[ I have to be loyal isnt it!!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely box and great flowers too!!! BOTH yours and your dh!!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS! The love birds are fantastic, as are all the punch craft flowers, truly a work of art! Thanks for joining this week's blog challenge at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.....this is just Fabulous !!!
    And what do I say about those Pretttty Flowers...Love the roses there.
    SO Beautiful. Anita di I realllllly Have to come & visit your terrace.... This is Awesome....

    Hey...did I read it right ? Am I the Blog Hop Candy Winner??
    YOOOOHOOOO
    Doing the Happpy Dance...
    Thank U.

    Hey U don't even have to mail me the candy..:p
    I'll take it when I Visit YOu NEXT WEEK.
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful box and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Anita, ur DH must be brilliant at gardening! I agree with Sonia, dunno which one is more stunning ur work or the garden, guess both are equally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! And your hubby's flowers are almost as gorgeous as your design! Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a wonderful garden! I love flowers and your terrace makes me want to come to Kolkata :)

    Love the explosion box, I have to give it a try sometimes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word!! this is absolutely stunning! A beautiful garden in a box, simply brilliant! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's beautiful! The box resembles your garden! I thought the climate in India would be too hot to grow roses - how wrong I was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Anita! Thanks for linking this up to the Cool Tools Challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness! ANITA!!!
    I can't believe how much I love this post!!
    The flowers and your (his) garden and your paper version of a garden!!
    Unbelievable!!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS is GORGEOUS!!! did you make all those flowers on your explosion box?

    Your garden is beautiful, hubs does a good job!
    it is just plain doing NOTHING here...I do see the stemmy leaves of the daffodils starting to come up though!
    New follower here :)
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!!What a pretty explosion box!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.