Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FLORAL DELIGHTS

Hi folks. its been a long time since I posted anything. I was MIA as I had gone to Mumbai to learn punch craft
and quilling. And GOD! what an amazing experience that was. I had a blast and believe me! These 7 days were the best moments I,ve ever had. I shopped and shopped and learnt some most beautiful projects, the samples of which you will be able to make out on my work.
First let me introduce to a dear friend and a very talented crafter who has become a very good friend of mine. She has started blogging recently and is entirely new in the blogging world.
She is SHALINI JAISWAL!!! I,m sure many of you must be familiar with that name!! I reuest you all to visit her blog and be her follower.
http://shaliniscreation.blogspot.in/shalini

And now I must thank my dear friend Rachana who took me to crawford market in Mumbai and helped me carry heavily loaded packets. I really had a terrific time with her and enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks Rachana!

And now on to my card.

Have I told you that my latest addiction is for Magnolia stamps!! I just cannot resist them. So you will see more of them now.

This is a special 25th anniversary card and this has left me exhausted as you can make out from the detailing on the card. So no more extra details about this one!

Challenges: crafty calender, totally papercrafts, charisma cardz, house of gili.






And now for the ICR Fun Blog Hop. Well, its just a few days away and this is just a warm up post to gear all the ICR members. Please go to the post with the title ICR blog hop.

4 comments:

  1. how lovely
    thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue card with Tilda and Edwin. The inside is worked as well as the outide. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Love the blue.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.