Saturday, March 3, 2012

NEW CARDS

Hi Friends !!!

Lots of new things are happening in the crafting field and with Holi around the corner, there is little time to try something new.
Here are two quick cards with Unity stamps. God!!! I just can't overcome my addiction for these and have ordered quite a few. Just waiting to get them.
This is my first card for the Ippity Challenge # Music.
I have used the Allegro CB folder for the musial theme.
Stamp-Unity stamp from Jessica s
PP-Imaginationsonline--DCWV-vlue paper packs
MS Boder punches and fiskars border punch
Distressing by Aged Mahogany and Victorian Velvet.
Also entering this card for the Unity CAS challenge.

My second card is purely Unity stamp-BE YOU.
PP-computer print out.
ink-rich cocoa.


6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! Love that music embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards. I love them both!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. both the cards are really pretty, but i just love the colors of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are just gorgeous!! So glad you joined in the fun at the Ippity Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.