Sunday, March 25, 2012

THING WITH WINGS

Hi friends!!!!! The days are all tiring and hectic with very few moment for relaxation. I just managed to make this simple one layer card with IPPITY stamp BE YOU,  Gurnsey Gingham and Hello friend.
However hard I,m trying, I m not getting over with my addiction for IPPITY stamps. But with two of my parcels stuck up, I,m very scared of ordering new ones hence, I keep inking the only three stamps I have in as many ways as possible. So here is another one with the stamp BE YOU. I love the detailing on this butterfly and for the first time have tried colouring with distress ink-dusty concord and milled lavender.
Creating such simple one layered  cards are a pure joy and it is truly said that sometimes simple things bring greater joy!!!
Challenges-  DRS Designs, Samuel Tailors, Flutterby wednesdayGHWI #17

9 comments:

  1. lovely card . so much work in my views.
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. That butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the challenge at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card :) Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh what PRETTY, PRETTY butterflies. Love how you created the background! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge! Please join us again this coming Thursday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterfly card, Anita! I love the one below, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.