Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Hello friends!!!!!

As you all know that I,m high on card making nowadays. I,m really at awe at all the CAS cards on the net. Believe me!! There balance in simplicity is marvellous. When it comes to me, I get so nervous that I take double the time in making a CAS card than I take to make those layered punch craft cards.
So I,m just learning!!! Here are three cards that made after lots of wasted CS and stamping errors.
The sentiments for the first two are from the Unity Quote bundle. One of my best buys!!!
And the butterlies are from the new Ippity-dream big and Perfect the way you are.

Supplies-1st card-Fabriano CS, Hero arts-stamp script, Ippity-dream big, water colour pencils, MS doiley lace punch, unity Ink-black and bundled sage.

Challenges-Unity Oppurtunity blog-sentiments, crop stop- CAS




Have you seen the new challenge on Kavitha's blog-For The Love of Crafting---it is spring colours with lots of butterflies. Do participate in it.
Scroll down to see my inspiration on this.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining our CropStop CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this Unity "sentiment" Stamp and I just can't seem to part with it!! I love what you did with it!!! Gorgeous CAS card, with beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at CropStop this week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing it with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, lovely butterflies!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Unity Opportunity (Ippity!) Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.